Must be submitted and PAID by April 15th, 2017!!
* $20 entry fee per entrant, backup musician or band member.
* Entry fee includes ALL appearances and gate admission.
* Bands and Singing contestants must compete in AM playoffs.
* Singing: One song must not exceed three(3) minutes.
* No electrified instruments!
* Bands are required to perform an instrumental and a vocal selection
- Six(6) minutes total time.
* Bands must include a banjo or a fiddle on both selections.
* Time limits strictly enforced and include introductions.
* Best Backup for Singers is ONLY judged on the Main Stage.
*** SINGERS: If you will have one or more backup musicians to be judged
for Best Backup on the Main Stage, give their name, instrument and email
address to Onsite Registration when you advance to the Main Stage as a
If more room is needed enter in "Information for Registrar"
ACCEPTANCE AND INSTRUCTIONS MAILED IN EARLY MAY
If you have not received yours by May 15th, email email@example.com
or call (818) 382-4819
* See the following pages for full information.
See the following documents for additional information
** PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL ALL FEES HAVE BEEN
You will be directed to a payment page from here
BEFORE SUBMITTING, INDICATE HOW MANY ENTRY FEES ARE BEING PAID AND WHO
THEY ARE FOR.
ENTER 0 IF YOUR ENTRY FEE HAS ALREADY BEEN OR WILL BE SUBMITTED, OR YOU
ARE PLANNING TO MAIL A CHECK.
Checks should be made out to: "Topanga Banjo-Fiddle Contest"
and mailed to:
Registrar, TBFC, P.O. Box 571955, Tarzana, CA 91357-1955 [WITH A COPY
OF YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL!]
** VERIFY ALL INFORMATION, THEN CLICK ON "SUBMIT" TO SAVE AND
Disclaimer: The electronic submission and mailing of fees does not guarantee
a spot in the contest.
All submissions will be considered but categories with too many applications
will be prioritized from the time of the submission of this registration
or the postmark if mailed.
Thanks for your Entry!